“May you appreciate the blessings of your life”
Our gratitude candle will help you acknowledge, and set your intentions on being thankful for all of the blessings of your life. Being thankful is a mental state; a choice to see things differently. Help to practice and sharpen this evolved way of thinking by lighting this candle as a gentle reminder, teaching your mind to subconsciously come from a place of gratitude with these powerful scents. Gratitude is an ebb and flow - the more you practice it, the more you will experience it.
Balsam Fir is an extraordinary scent, with uplifting and emotionally balancing effects that will help set your intentions. Cinnamon has been tied to protection and prosperity, leaving you not only grateful but also open to new possibilities and blessings. Clove is a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma - imagine wrapping the blessings of your life around you like a warm blanket, able to almost physically touch it.
Combines perfectly with our Abundance Candle.
Scent: Balsam Fir, Cinnamon, and Clove
Size: 9 oz reusable jar
Candle burn time: 45-50 hours
- All-natural, proprietary coconut wax blend, formulated by Cin Kats (read more about it here)
- Handmade in small batches in Venice Beach, California
- Phthalate-free premium grade fragrance and essential oils
- Cotton wick (not only a natural fiber but produces less smoke and soot when the candle burns)
- No added dyes or chemicals
- Custom-designed, purposeful watercolor print by artist Naira Hart, painted purposefully to evoke the intention of abundance
Have Questions?Ask Us!
This candle makes me think of the holidays~ it’s warmly spiced and smells delicious. I gave this candle as Xmas gifts and I also love to light it at home when I’m having people over.